Please indicate which office you are applying for.
Email resume to email@example.com
Experience & Skills:
- Recent college graduates (or last year students) and/or limited experience candidates encouraged to apply.
- Previous A&E firm experience with emphasis on electrical drafting support for commercial, health care and transportation facilities including bridge, roadway and rail designs packages.
- Previous experience working with governmental and municipality clients.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD 2010 – 2013, with the emphasis in the creation of construction documents
- Revit MEP and Navisworks experience preferred, but 3D design experience is not required
- Proficient with MicroStation V8/ InRoads XM is a plus but not required
- Ability to work with multiple client standards.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective communication and impromptu problem solving skills
- Ability to follow through in a self-motivated fashion
- Ability to work in a cost effective, customer focused, team based environment
- Professional conduct and high respect for confidentiality
- Recent accredited CAD program and or Associates Degree preferred