Please indicate which office you are applying for.
Email resume to email@example.com
- Determines lighting requirements and designs with clients
- Writes luminaire schedules, specifications and completes lighting energy compliance forms
- Utilize computer software to aid in lighting design. Knowledge of AGI is required.
- Maintains and develops a relationship with clients
- Acts as a mentor and trainer to lighting staff
- Prepares proposals and markets the company
- Review selected lighting designs prepared by other team members and responsible for technical accuracy of lighting design
- Coordinates work with clients and checks work for conformance to scope/contract obligations
- Development and maintenance of office master luminaire schedule
- Evaluates lighting systems for energy code compliance
- Analyze new product data and equipment for incorporation into design specifications
- Active in continuous professional development
Desired Skills & Experience
- LC (Lighting Certification) is required
- Degree in Lighting Design or Architectural Engineering and a minimum of eight (8) years significant experience in Lighting Design with additional studies in Architectural/Interior Design application.
- Eleven or more years of experience in lighting design is required without a degree in Lighting Design/Architectural Engineering.
- Must have a good understanding of the aesthetics of lighting and the principals of design
- AGI photometric modeling is required
- LEED AP Certification is a plus but not required
- Must be able to display a thorough understanding of lighting, project management, construction administration, cost evaluation and all phases of design work