Please indicate which office you are applying for.
Email resume to email@example.com
- Work independently to develop electrical distribution, lighting and control, branch power systems, grounding, fire alarm, telecommunications systems, electrical specifications and renewable energy for a variety of building types.
- Master planning site distribution and utility interface.
- Engineering calculations, load flow, short circuit studies, selective coordination and fault analysis for electrical distribution systems. Knowledge of SKM Dapper and Captor Software is desirable.
- Performing engineering studies, including energy audits, feasibility studies, life cycle cost analysis and electrical systems evaluations.
- Provide technical mentorship to junior engineers and designers.
- Staying up to date with industry trends through regular technical reading and participation in local and national professional organizations.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have at least 5 years relevant experience.
- A general understanding of AutoCAD capability preferred but not required
- AGI photometric modeling is a plus.
- Review construction submittals for conformance to contract and design documents
- Possess a thorough knowledge of general electrical engineering practice with emphasis on innovative engineering solutions, for all aspects of Power, Electrical Distribution, Lighting Design, and Technology systems.
- Understand sustainable design, including the LEED process, on site generation, and available rebate programs.
- BSEE, PE registration and LEED accreditation is desired, along with a thorough understanding of the integration of engineering disciplines, codes & regulations (NEC/IBC/NFPA/ Energy Codes and construction budgets.
- The position requires the ability to coordinate the work of team members of varied backgrounds and requires flexibility; diversity of technical expertise, and strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. The candidate will perform a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is important.